The customer has 14 consecutive days , counting from the date of receipt of the order, to terminate the contract and return the item:
Returned items must be in perfect condition , in the original unopened packaging, with the complete number of units, as well as a copy of the Sale. The refund of amounts paid will be made after receiving the items at our facilities and verifying their condition. Returns originated for reasons attributable to the Religious Articles Store are not subject to a minimum return limit and will be fully credited, with shipping costs and handling fees being our responsibility.
For returns originating for reasons attributable to the customer , the customer will be responsible for all return costs. In these cases, the shipping cost will not be refunded, only the value of the products will be refunded following the rules below in point 1, 2 and 3.
1. The return and exchange of products must comply with the following conditions:
- Return of products in good condition, without any signs of use, with original and complete packaging and other elements that accompany the product, namely: warranty certificates, protective films and security labels;
- Any exchange or return must be accompanied by the respective invoice;
- Exchanges of personalized products according to the Customer's specifications are not accepted (rings and wedding rings made to the customer's specifications, engravings, etc...);
- We do not make returns on custom-made products such as wooden statues expected to be shipped in more than 20 working days.
- Made-to-order products (expected to be shipped in more than 15 working days. Once work has begun, it is not possible to cancel it and no refunds will be made on products started.
- In the case of sending the product, it is the responsibility of the Customer, namely costs, loss, damage that it may suffer during transport and delays.
All products will be checked upon arrival at our service and only those that comply with the exchange conditions will be accepted for exchange.
2. Arrival of damaged products at destination
ourfatima.com is committed to resolving all situations involving products that reach the customer damaged, to this end the customer must comply with the following standards:
- Opening the order in front of the person responsible for delivery is the only way to guarantee that shipping insurance is applied
- Do not accept the order and it will be returned to the sender at no additional cost
If the customer does not respect the above standards, ourfatima.com will not assume any expenses related to the return if it is accepted. If the return is accepted by ourfatima.com, all shipping costs, fees and other costs related to the transaction and return will be borne by the customer.
3. Orders returned due to lack of payment at customs
Orders returned to the sender due to non-payment of the import tax in your country are not accepted .
It is the customer's full responsibility to track the delivery of orders with the tracking code sent in the order shipping confirmation email.
In the case of Brazil, the customer must add the tracking code on the Brazilian Post Office website to track the import.
Product prices do not include import duties or any other import-related tax.
Importing is the customer's sole responsibility .
ourfatima.com reserves the right not to accept products that do not comply with these conditions.
To initiate a return, contact us:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: +351 913 097 751 (call price for national mobile network)
You can solicitate your return or exchange directly on the Return and Exchange Portal.